Blockchain for Business: How Blockchain is Disrupting the Enterprise
December 13th, 2018 4 More London Riverside, London, UK // 2:00 - 6:30 PM Exploring the Future of Business and Blockchain
Learn how blockchain is transforming the enterprise from the innovators leading the way
The hype surrounding blockchain reached a fever pitch early this year, and now, in the crypto winter of our discontent, critics are writing it off as another passing tech fad.
But what is, or could be, blockchain's role in the enterprise?
The Pathfounder’s latest event, Blockchain for Business, deep dives into the current state of blockchain in the enterprise. We'll talk to the early innovators who've implemented the technology to learn about the opportunities, challenges and hurdles in the space. You will also meet 5 blockchain startups making an impact in the enterprise.
- How have early adopters fared in making a business case for blockchain? How have industry platforms fared?
- Which industries are taking a lead in this area? Have we moved beyond "test case” mode?
- What new business models are emerging? Are these new business models really operational?
- What does a healthy token economy look like?
- How are regulators responding?
- What does the volatility in crypto markets mean to enterprise blockchain, and to projects using public blockchains?